|Bethesda Development Partners LLC|
• Privately held real estate investment and development company seeking to acquire and improve hotel and mixed-use properties.
• Targeting historic properties for restoration and renovation.
• Eastern States
• $2 to $10 million in acquisition costs.
• $5 to $25 million in total capitalization including physical improvements and costs to stabilize.
• Primary: Historic buildings (registered and/or contributing to the character of historic districts) which can be improved through restoration, rehabilitation, or conversion to hotel or mixed-use.
• Secondary: “Non-historic” hotels, office buildings, multi-family housing properties, or other assets which can be improved or converted to other use.
Backgrounds of the Principals:
• J. Michael Dopp has 20 years of experience with office, multi-family housing, industrial, and retail investments and development -- first with The Rouse Company in Columbia, Maryland and then with ASB Capital Management in Washington, DC.
• P. Steven Dopp practiced law and worked for a hotel investment company before starting his own firm in 1986 to acquire and renovate hotel properties. He has successfully acquired and improved 11 hotels, including the restoration of the following historic properties: the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC; the Westin Poinsett in Greenville, SC; and the Churchill in Washington, DC.
J. Michael Dopp
Bethesda Development Partners LLC
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Suite 450 North
Bethesda, MD 20814
|The Middlebury Inn - Acquired 2006|
|Francis Marion Hotel|
|The Middlebury Inn|
|Name:||J. Michael Dopp|